From the age of 25 years, research shows that our collagen levels deplete by 1% per year resulting in loss of skin elasticity and the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Recent advances in research propelled our Nutritional Experts to create this next generation formula of Skin Collagen Support and Skin Vit C. The new Skin Collagen Plus duo unites these two formulations together to help support the appearance of lines, wrinkles and plumpness in a supplement system suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
• Supports skin collagen formation*
• For younger looking skin
• Reduces appearance of wrinkles
• Protects cells from oxidative stress*/**
Skin Collagen Support
• Harnessing the synergy of five ingredients, this supplement helps to build and safeguard collagen helping to maintain levels for supple, younger-looking skin. These plant-based capsules are packed with a clever cocktail of vitamin C, zinc, MSM, grapeseed extract from the Champagne region in France and melon concentrate which is rich in SOD (Superoxide dismutase) – these ingredients have over 150 studies attributed to the effectiveness of ingredients on skin. An internal case study on panellists showcased that 85% of individuals experienced an increase in elasticity around the eye contour area¹ after completing three months of this skin supporting supplement.
Skin Vit C
• In topical skincare, vitamin C is revered for its skin-supporting properties with formulas recommended to brighten and lighten with emerging research showcasing depleted levels in ageing and photodamaged skin. As well as skin benefits, ingestible vitamin C is celebrated for the immune system and offers over-arching wellbeing benefits. Skin Vit C is powered by three key ingredients: vitamin C, zinc and acerola berry in a daily dose plant-based capsule to help brighten dull-looking skin and other skin benefits.
Suitable for all skin types and ages who seek an additional dimension to their existing supplement or anti-ageing topical regime. Particularly recommended for those exposed to pollution, stress, UV rays and restrictive diets. Suitable for both vegans and vegetarians.